There are two types of filters:
- Single filters
- Multi filters
You can switch or hide them in the Layout tab.
Users can filter your cards by one single creteria. For example a brand name.
How to use:
- Layout tab -> Filters -> Single Filter
- Filters tab -> Add filter button names only unique
- Cards tab -> Filtering by this column -> Add filters with the same names as you named the filters buttons in the previus steps
Users can filter your cards based multiple creterias. For exampe "Brand Name" AND "Type" AND "Style" AND "Price"
How to use:
- Layout tab -> Filters -> Multi Filter
- Filters tab -> Add unique filter button names.
- Cards tab -> Filtering by this column -> Add filters names for each card (comma separeted) with the same names as you named the filters buttons in the previus steps. Exaple: Audio-Technica, Over-ear, DJ
If you have a lot of filters you might want to distinguish them for better visibility.
The best way to distinguish each of the group by a line break.
For example you have 2 groups of For exampe "Type" and "Brand Name"
Add an empty row with a space into your
tab between filters that you want to have a line break.
The row should not be just empty. You need enter a space
You can add as many line breaks as you want. For example of you have 5 groups of filters just so add an empty row with a space between each of the,