Our shop was founded in 1853 by Charles-Félicien and his son Charles-Émile in the Swiss city of Le Locle, in the Neuchâtel area of the Jura Mountains.
Charles-Emile left for Russia in 1858 and succeeded in selling their savonnette pocket watches across the Russian Empire. merged with Omega in 1930 and -Omega watches from this era are sought after by collectors.
We was used for downhill skiing in Switzerland in 1938 and the Davis Cup in 1957. Ouurfirst engagement as an official timekeeper was in 1938 where they timed a series of Ski races in Villars-sur-Ollon, near the company's hometown in the Jura mountains.